Thank you for choosing us Agile Physical Therapy for your rehabilitation needs. We are committed to exceeding your expectation and working without to promote a smooth and speedy recovery. At Agile physical therapy, we are an experienced team of health professionals passionate about providing quality and outcome focused on health services which promote, ensure and sustain the health benefits of work.
Our Physical Therapist has multi-specialty experience of over 19 years and has extensive training in a variety of treatment techniques enabling them to customize a treatment plan specific to your individual needs.
The Physical therapist at Agile Physical Therapy thoroughly assess your muscles, nerves, and skeleton to determine which of these intertwined systems is the main cause of your complaint. We treat each problem with the most efficient, effective techniques to optimize recovery and get you back to doing what you do best.
Some of the common conditions our physical therapist treat includes:
- Back and neck pain using Maitland and McKenzie treatment approach
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Pre and post joint replacement rehab
- Pelvic Health and pain
- Chronic pain
- Stroke and post Neurologic conditions
- Lymph edema therapy with compression pump
- Work related injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Golf & Tennis Performance program
Treatments vary according to the nature of your condition but will usually involve a mixture of the following;
- “Hands-on” manual therapy/manipulation
- Strength, stability and flexibility exercise
- Muscle and gait re-training
- Biomechanical analysis
- Dynamic taping techniques
- Return to activity programs
- Electrotherapeutic modalities